Choosing Your Bespoke Website
If you plan to use your website like an online catalogue and update it regularly we recommend using a blog as your website. Here's why:
Reasons To Use A Blog As Your Website
1. Search Engine Marketing – Because of their volume of text, and because they are updated regularly, blogs are one of the best tools you can use to attract organic (free) search engine traffic.
2. Direct Connection – Blogs enable you to connect with your audience in a manner that’s different from articles and social networking. It is YOUR blog, you can use it to promote whatever you like, when you like. Stamp YOUR personality on it.
3. Brand Building – Generally people buy from people they like and feel they can relate to. Personality marketing is easily achieved via your own blog. It's sometimes referred to as “Know, like and trust”.
4. Niche Specific – Your blog allows you to fine tune your niche to a very specific market and audience.
5. Media & Public Relations – Blogs are great tools for the media to get to know you, become aware of you and contact you.
6. Expert Status – A blog provides you with repeated opportunities for publication and the ability to showcase your knowledge and expertise. (We also buy from people we perceive to be experts.)
7. Low cost – Blogs offer a low start-up cost to get online. You just need a domain name and hosting and you can be up and running.
8. Easy To Maintain Yourself – Blogs are much easier for the “man in the street” to maintain himself. With a well set up, professionally designed site, you have the perfect canvas on which to build, with no need to use further web design services unless you have specific needs.
You can achieve some really attractive designs for a surprisingly low cost.
Click HERE to learn more.